Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,169.00
Regular priceUnit price per
iSonic® P4875II+MVR10-PRO Motorized Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner for 10 LP Records, with Filter and Spin Drying, 2Gal/7.5L, 110V
- Popular iSonic Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner fitted with a PRO set of accessories with 1-micron filter and a step motor for cleaning and spin drying. The base model P4875II has the control panel on the side in the front, with 4 direct select timers, with heater preset at 95F/35C.
- Includes: a 1-micro in water filter, a step motor which runs at 10RPM for cleaning, and maximum 600RPM for spin drying, a 24V DC adapter with split cables to fit both motor and filter, a stainless spindle with 2 ball bearings, 2 brackets to support the motor and the spindle, a centering gauge, a set of label protectors with double sided silicone gasket, a shroud as a splash guard for spin drying
- Step motor is controlled by program to run variable speeds for cleaning and drying.
- Drain water out before spin drying. Water can be reused. Spare filter cores are available
- A bottle of cleaning solution concentrate, a high quality microfiber cleaning and polishing cloth are included
- A low foam cleaning solution concentrate will be available soon. It's better suited for spin drying which needs to drain water out and be added back
- Tap water or filtered tap water can be used instead of distilled water as long as no water marks are left on the records
- Optional accessory: 45s kit with a separate motorized fixture set.
- Related Reviews: Matt Lehman from Spatula City Records: 1. (18) Isonic p4875II ultrasonic record cleaning machine - YouTube, 2. (18) Things you should know about ultrasonic record cleaners before buying one! - YouTube.
|Tank Cap.||7.5 L||2 gal.|
|Tank Size||33.1x23.8x10.5 cm||13"x9.4"x4.1"|
|Max. Level||6 L||1.6 gal.|
|Frequency||35,000 Hz||35,000 Hz|
|Voltage||220~240 V||100~120 V|
|Power||165 W||165 W|
|Unit Size||51.5x35x24.3 cm||20.3"x13.8"x9.6"|
FREE Shipping on orders over $150
All products except consumables and breakable items have one year warranty for parts and labor. Customers who are within the lower 48 states pay one-way shipping, two-way if outside. Register warranty with the model number and the serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org.