Sale Sold out
Regular price $589.95
Regular priceUnit price per
iSonic® P4862-CPAP Ultrasonic CPAP/BiPAP Cleaner, 1.6Gal/6L, with a stainless steel weight bracket, a box of cleaning tablet, suspend-able plastic basket, heater, drain. Sold interchangeably with P4861-CPAP as the two models are identical except cosmetic differences
- Deep cleans c-pap mask and hose thoroughly
- Unlike ozone or UV cleaners which only kill certain bacteria at top layers and do not remove debris, the ultrasonic c-pap cleaner deep cleans mask and hose inside and out
- The ultrasonic cleaner generates cavitation which are millions of air bubbles which implode and dislodge debris from inside of crevices and hose
- Two powerful 60W ultrasonic stack transducers generate strong ultrasonic waves. 110V for North America
- Stainless weight bracket holds down the mask and the hose so they will not float. Cleaning tablet kills bacteria and removes odors.
- It has a touch sensing control panel, a convenient power switch, a plastic basket to hold the mask and the hose.
- A box of 48 cleaning tablets is included to kill bacteria and remove odors.
- To dry a hose, either hang it to drip dry or use a hair drier which will speed up drying.
- Do not use too high temperature.
- Accessories included: plastic basket, ss. weight bracket
- Cleaning solution included: iSonic cleaning tablet #CTAR01
- Recommended applications: CPAP/BiPAP, other applications such as jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, reloading, compact pistols, ultrasonic water for constipation, liposomal vitamin c, steeping
|Tank Cap.||6 L||1.6 Gal.|
|Tank Size||32.3x20.5x9.9 cm||12.7"x8.1"x3.9"|
|Max. Level||5 L||1.3 Gal.|
|Freq.||35,000 Hz||35,000 Hz|
|Voltage||220~240 V||100~120 V|
|Power||130 W||100 W|
|Unit Size||51.5x30.5x24.0 cm||20.3"x12"x9.4"|
FREE Shipping on orders over $150
All products except consumables and breakable items have one year warranty for parts and labor. Customers who are within the lower 48 states pay one-way shipping, two-way if outside. Register warranty with the model number and the serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org.