Sale Sold out
Regular price $289.95
Regular priceUnit price per
iSonic® P4831-CPAP Ultrasonic CPAP/BiPAP Cleaner, 0.8Gal/3L, with a stainless steel weight bracket, a box of cleaning tablet, plastic basket, heater, drain.
- Ultrasonic cleaner generates cavitation which are millions of air bubbles which implode and dislodge debris from the items submerged in water.
- Unlike ozone or UV cleaners which only kill certain bacteria at top layers and do not remove debris, the ultrasonic c-pap cleaner deep cleans mask and short hose inside and out
- A stainless weight bracket holds down the mask and the hose from floating.
- P4831-CPAP has a tank capacity of 3.2 Qt/3L and tank size of 9.8"x6.9"x3.1" which fits a mask or a 6'-long hose.
- a heater that heats water to up to 140F/60C.
- Powerful supersized 80W ultrasonic stack transducer generates powerful ultrasonic waves, 30% more powerful than the 60W stack transducer used in iSonic P4830 and P4821.
- It has a touch sensing control panel, a convenient power switch, a plastic basket to hold the mask and the hose.
- A box of 48 cleaning tablets is included to kill bacteria and remove odors.
- To dry a hose, either hang it to drip dry or use a hair drier which will speed up drying.
- Do not use too high temperature.
- Accessories included: plastic basket, ss. weight bracket
- Cleaning solution included: iSonic cleaning tablet #CTAR01
- Recommended applications: CPAP/BiPAP, other applications such as jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, reloading, compact pistols, ultrasonic water for constipation, liposomal vitamin c, steeping
|Tank Cap.||3 L||3.2 Qt|
|Tank Size||25x17.4x7.8 cm||9.8"x6.9"x3.1"|
|Max. Level||2.5 L||2.6 Qt|
|Freq.||35,000 Hz||35,000 Hz|
|Voltage||220~240 V||100~120 V|
|Power||180 W||180 W|
|Unit Size||44.5x27.4x20.5 cm||17.5"x10.8"x8.1"|
FREE Shipping on orders over $150
All products except consumables and breakable items have one year warranty for parts and labor. Customers who are within the lower 48 states pay one-way shipping, two-way if outside. Register warranty with the model number and the serial number to email@example.com.