Sale Sold out
Regular price $169.95
Regular priceUnit price per
iSonic® P4821-CPAP Ultrasonic CPAP/BiPAP Cleaner, 2.5L/2.6Qt, 110V 60W, 30-minute timer, with a ss. weight bracket and a box of cleaning tablet
- Ultrasonic cleaner generates cavitation which are millions of air bubbles which implode and dislodge debris from the items submerged in water.
- Unlike ozone or UV cleaners which only kill certain bacteria at top layers and do not remove debris, the ultrasonic c-pap cleaner deep cleans mask and short hose inside and out. FDA issued a consumer awareness warning on 2/27/2020 against these two types of cpap cleaners.
- A stainless weight bracket holds down the mask and the hose from floating.
- P4821-CPAP has a tank capacity of 3.2 Qt/3L and tank size of 9.8"x6.9"x3.1" which fits a mask or a short hose.
- For 6'-long hoses, larger models such as P4831-CPAP and P4862-CPAP are more appropriate
- Powerful 60W ultrasonic stack transducer generates powerful ultrasonic waves. 110V for North America
- A heater that heats water to up to 140F/60C.
- It has a touch sensing control panel, a convenient power switch, a plastic basket to hold the mask and the hose.
- A box of 48 cleaning tablets is included to kill bacteria and remove odors.
- To dry a hose, either hang it to drip dry or use a hair drier which will speed up drying.
- Do not use too high temperature.
- Accessories included: plastic basket, ss. weight bracket
- Cleaning solution included: iSonic cleaning tablet #CTAR01
- Applications: CPAP/BiPAP, other applications such as jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, reloading, compact pistols, ultrasonic water for constipation, liposomal vitamin c, steeping
|Tank Cap.||2.5 L||2.6 Qt|
|Tank Size||24.5x15x7.6 cm||9.6"x5.9"x3"|
|Max. Level||2.1 L||2.2 Qt|
|Freq.||35,000 Hz||35,000 Hz|
|Voltage||220~240 V||100~120 V|
|Power||170 W||160 W|
|Unit Size||31.4x24.3x20.4 cm||12.4"x9.6"x8"|
FREE Shipping on orders over $150
All products except consumables and breakable items have one year warranty for parts and labor. Customers who are within the lower 48 states pay one-way shipping, two-way if outside. Register warranty with the model number and the serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org.