Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.95
Regular priceUnit price per
- iSonic Ultrasonic Ortho-K and Hard Contact Lens Cleaner removes protein and debris daily for renewed comfort
- Specially dessigned to clean Ortho-K and hard contact lenses
- Special micro transducer with ultrasonic frequency at 47K Hz, designed for Ortho-K and hard contact lenses
- Full wave ultrasound with separate-excited circuitry
- 7W power. Cleans the lenses but does not distort them
- Global voltages with an AC100-240V adapter for world-wide use. Plug adapters are not provided.
- Cleaning takes 2 minutes vs. overnight soaking with chemical solutions
- Use plain tap water or saline solution, no contamination
- Gives renewed comfort everyday Accessories included: plastic tweezers, power adapter
- Recommended applications: ortho-k lenses and hard contact lenses
- Note: This device is only 7W which it's adequate to clean ortho-k and hard contact lenses. It has very faint noise. If you have to hear a loud noise to think it's working, please don't buy it. You can hear the sound when it's very quiet at nights and feel the water temperature becomes warm after a couple of cycles. Those are the telltale signs that it's working.
|Tank Cap.||8 ml||0.02 pt|
|Freq.||46,000 Hz||46,000 Hz|
|Voltage||220~240 V||100~120 V|
|Power||7 W||7 W|
|Unit Size||10.4x7x5 cm||4.1"x2.8"x2"|
FREE Shipping on orders over $150
All products except consumables and breakable items have one year warranty for parts and labor. Customers who are within the lower 48 states pay one-way shipping, two-way if outside. Register warranty with the model number and the serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org.