Sale Sold out
Regular price $999.00
Regular priceUnit price per
iSonic® CS6.1-Pro Motorized Ultrasonic Vinyl Record Cleaner for 10 LPs, with Filter and Spin Drying, 1.6 Gal/6L, 110V
- The new model is specifically designed vinyl record cleaning based on what we've learned from the successes of the previous models in the last few yest. It's fitted with a PRO set of accessories with 1-micron filter and a step motor for cleaning and spin drying.
- The PRO set includes: a 1-micro in water filter, a step motor which runs at 10RPM for cleaning, and maximum 600RPM for spin drying, a 24V DC adapter with split cables to fit both motor and filter, a stainless spindle with 2 ball bearings, 2 brackets to support the motor and the spindle, a set of label protectors with double sided silicone gasket, a shroud as a splash guard for spin drying.
- Step motor is controlled by a program to run variable speeds for cleaning and drying.
- Drain water out before spin drying. Water can be reused. Spare filter cores are available.
- A bottle of cleaning solution concentrate, a high quality microfiber cleaning and polishing cloth are included.
- New low foam cleaning solution concentrate will be available soon. It's better suited for spin drying which requires the water be drained and added back afterwards
- Ten 45s can be cleaned with a simple spindle adapter kit, available as optional accessories
- Online reviews: Greg Simmons from Stereo Times: iSonic CS6.1 Pro Ultrasonic Record Cleaning System by Greg Simmons (stereotimes.com), Steven Stone from Future Audiophile : https://futureaudiophile.com/isonic-cs6-1-pro-record-cleaning-system-reviewed/
|Tank Cap.||6 L||1.55 Gal.|
|Tank Size||31.1x17.2x11.6 cm||12.2"x6.8"x4.6"|
|Max. Level||5 L||1.3 Gal.|
|Freq.||48,000 Hz||48,000 Hz|
|Voltage||220~240 V||100~120 V|
|Power||80 + 160(heater) W||80 + 160(heater) W|
|Unit Size||37.0x29.0x20.5 cm||14.6"x11.4"x8.0"|
FREE Shipping on orders over $150
All products except consumables and breakable items have one year warranty for parts and labor. Customers who are within the lower 48 states pay one-way shipping, two-way if outside. Register warranty with the model number and the serial number to email@example.com.